Wailea Ekolu – Unit 1103
1BD/2BA – sleeps up to 4
Call 808-240-1311 for reservations or book online using the button below.
Spacious 866 sq ft luxury condo designed for comfortable living!
Tasteful furnishings and bright, open spaces compliment this ground floor luxury unit. Pass through sliding glass doors to access your private garden lanai or simply walk into the lush landscaping to enjoy your morning coffee or the magnificent sunsets.
- Complimentary wifi
- Large flat screen TVs
- Beach supplies
- Ocean and Kaho’olawe views, Molokini, and the West Maui mountains
- Beautyrest plush-top, king-size bed in bedroom
- Pillow Top, Queen Size Sofa Bed
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Fully-equipped kitchen with silverware, pots and pans, dishware, blender, coffee maker
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove and oven
- Cable TV
- Private Concierge Services
- Hair Dryer
- Beach gear — chairs, towels, umbrella, cooler
- Iron and ironing board
- Furnished lanai
- Resort Quality Linens and Towels
- Two flat-panel televisions (48 inches in living room, 42 inches in bedroom)
- Blue Ray DVD player
- 2 Swimming Pools (common area)
- Complimentary parking (maximum 2 cars per condo)
About the Property
Wailea Ekolu has a relaxed residential vibe and tropical landscaping, making it an oasis for bliss and quiet. On site, enjoy two solar-heated pools, a recreation pavilion and barbecue areas.
Nearby the property are the high-end restaurants, shopping and amenities that Wailea is known for, including golf courses and the Wailea Tennis Club (guests enjoy special rates), as well as the Shops at Wailea.
The closest beach is a short drive away. It’s one of the best beaches on Maui, featuring a 2-mile walking path in fronting five resorts and the ocean. Rental shops offer paddle boards, kayaks, snorkel gear and gear for your ocean adventures.
Hawaii Tax ID: # TA-191-937-5360-01 # GE-191-937-5360-01